The Best Yaki Clip-In Hair Extensions
Our perm yaki clip-in hair extensions collection is an ideal match for our relaxed divas with medium thickness who wish to add fullness to their hair. For those who have relaxed hair and want to refrain from adding direct heat, this is also a great choice. Just blow dry your hair straight or set it with a wrap without adding any additional heat and you should be able to blend well. Our custom clip-ins will allow you to have complete styling versatility while adding volume and length at the same time.
The base of each clip is coated in black silicon to avoid snags and create a comfortable fit. If you have natural hair, we do not recommend this texture in clip-ins. A sewin with closure would be better. We only recommend these clip-ins for our relaxed divas. It’s my natural hair extensions goal to provide women of color with the most affordable options for natural hair. For more information how you can get the most from our product, check out this post on Everything You Need To Know About Yaki Hair
There will be seven pieces in each set1) width is 8 with 4 clips 2 ) with is 6 with 3 clips 2 ) width is 4 with 2 clips 2) width is 2 with 1 clip
- The color will be Natural Black
- Medium to low luster.
- Clips in will weigh about 100-130 grams depending on length.
- Lengths are measured stretched
- Machine Wefted
- Remy (cuticles aligned in the same direction)
- This hair can be cut, colored, dyed, flat-ironed, washed, conditioned, bleached, and much more!
- DISCLAIMER bleaching or lifting color can change its quality. We do not recommend flat ironing this hair. High heat can loosen the beautiful curl pattern we have created.
- If you are looking for a slightly coarser texture, try coarse yaki clip-in extensions.