The Best Coarse Yaki Hair Online
Coarse yaki hair is a beautiful soft fluffy texture that is thicker than our Perm Yaki collection but not as thick as our Kinky Straight collection. The Coarse Yaki collection is perfect for those who want a textured look without as much “poof” as the Kinky Straight. This hair is very soft with amazing body and bounce. It has medium to low luster allowing the extensions to blend effortlessly with your hair. It is a great choice for those who are transitioning from relaxed to natural. This hair blends effortlessly with straightened or blown out hair depending on the natural state and curl pattern of your own hair.
How To Maintain Coarse Yaki Extensions
Coarse yaki can be flat ironed for a sleeker and more tamed look. With proper care and maintenance your extensions can be reusable. If your hair is permed and you are wondering if it will bend just wet your hair and allow it to air dry or bloy dry it straight on a medium to warm setting and you should be fine! Check out the Video review below! NEW – Coarse YAKI Clip In Extensions
- The color will range from Natural Dark Brown to Natural Black
- Medium to low luster.
- Hair is about 3.5 oz (give or take 0.2 oz)
- Available Lengths: 8″ to 30″ (measured stretched)
- Machine Wefted bundles.
- 100% human virgin hair
- Remy (cuticles aligned in the same direction)
- This hair can be cut, colored, dyed, flat-ironed, washed, conditioned, bleached and much more!
- DISCLAIMER bleaching or lifting color can change its quality.
- Learn more about this texture