The Best Relaxed Straight Coarse Yaki Clip-In ExtensionsIntroducing My Natural Hair Extensions Coarse Yaki Clip-Ins! Our collection is an ideal match for those with a medium thickness. This is also perfect for those who are transitioning from relaxed to natural hair! Our custom clip-ins will give you complete styling versatility. Each pack will contain 8-10 pieces pending on length. The base of each clip will be coated in black silicon to avoid snags and to create a comfortable fit. The base piece is triple drawn to achieve maximum fullness while the others are single drawn. The Coarse Yaki clip-in collection has a beautiful texture that resembles 3c 4a hair that has been blown straight. It has a light and airy feel to it. The clips are true to length and very full. With our Natural Coarse Yaki Clip-in Collection, it will only take 5 minutes to have thick and luxurious hair!
- How many clips do I need? Great question!
- Great question! If you want to add volume only, meaning the clip ins will be the same length as your natural hair then 1 set will be enough. If you’re going to add length and volume, for example, your hair is 12,” but you want 20″ clip-ins then you will need two sets.
More on this product:The Coarse Yaki clip-ins are perfect for those who want a textured look without as much “poof” as the Kinky Straight clip-ins. Our Coarse Yaki hair extensions are very soft with fantastic body and bounce. This hair blends effortlessly with yours.
- The color will be Natural Black
- Medium to low luster.
- Clips in will weigh about 100-130 grams depending on length.
- Lengths are measured stretched
- Machine Wefted
- Remy (cuticles aligned in the same direction)
- This hair can be cut, colored, dyed, flat-ironed, washed, conditioned, bleached, and much more!
- DISCLAIMER bleaching or lifting color can change its quality. We do not recommend flat ironing this hair. High heat can loosen the beautiful curl pattern we have created.
How to style clip ins:
The best way to style this hair is to make sure your natural hair matches the texture and nature of the clip ins. If you are a natural blow out or straighten your natural hair so that it looks like the clips. Use a heat protectant to prevent heat damage. Start at the base of your nape and but the foundation clip in first at the bottom. Do not put the clips right at the base of the scalp, doing so will put tension at the hair follicle. Place the clip about 1cm or 1/2 inch below the part. Continue to separate your hair and add the clips until the fullness and length desired is achieved.