Go Ci Ci go Ci Ci GO!
Okay I saw Ciara sporting this look on the red carpet and I love it! I love to imitate celebrity styles and this one must go into our collection of “get this look!”
Ciara is sporting a sleek high poofy ponytail with all of its glory. This simple but chic style looks absolutely gorgeous and will be flattering to wear for every woman. You can rock this look rather you have permed hair or natural hair.
To create this style you will need:
- 2 bundles of our kinky straight texture: Lengths 24″ (feel free to go shorter or longer but we believe 24″ will get the identical look as Ciara)
- a pony tail holder
- edge control (optional)
- bobby pins
- Turn your head upside down and begin to brush your upwards to achieve a high ponytail. If you are natural wet your hair so that you can create a tight bun.
- Take your first 24″ Kinky Straight bundle and fold the weft in half. Put a bobby pin between the side with the loop and pin it to the base of your top bun. Start to wrap the weft around the bun until you have no more hair left adding in hairpins as needed.
- Repeat step 3 for the second bundle.
- Now take some Kinky Straight hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to cover the tracks. Pin it steady in the back
- Use some edge control or gel to slick down those edges and you are good to go!
Please send us some photos if you decided to do this look. Comment if you like this post or think you may try this style!