Okay divas there are sooo many natural hair care products on the market! Years ago it was hard to find something to cater to us curly gals and not there are so many choices that it is overwhelming. Where do you even start with choosing products for curly hair! Well first I would like you to take a look at our “Everything you need to know about type 4 natural hair” and check out the section describing how to tell your hair porosity.? These are just a few of the most popular products that get a lot of praise from the natural hair community. I have personally only tried a few of these but I am working my way down the list!
- Giovanni’s Smooth as Silk Shampoo
- Diva Curl No Poo
- TGIN Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo
- ?Curls Blueberry Bliss
- African Pride Shea butter Miracle Moisture Intense Detangling Shampoo
- Giovanni’s Smooth as Silk Deep Conditioner
- Diva Curl Condition Delight
- TGIN Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask
LEAVE-INS AND CURL CREAMS
- Camile Rose Curl
- African Pride Shea butter Miracle Moisture Intense Leave In
- Icy Fantasia Frizz Busters
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Coconut Hair Milk
Finding the right product for your naturally curly hair can make all the difference in your hair health and your overall healthy hair journey. The easiest way to find the perfect product is to first know your hair porosity and how well it will absorb and react to certain products. After that just do your own research and look at the ingredients list and take the plunge. What works wonders for some may not work well for your naturally curly hair. The journey to finding the best products for curly hair is tedious and expensive. But you can make it easier by eliminating half the battle by just knowing the basics of your own hair. Take a look at my other blog on everything you need to know about curly hair! It will help tremendously.